RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Results from Data Confirmation Study, page-371

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I believe this Data Confirmation Study has been a bit of phycological warfare from Pfizer onto the SHs. Hopefully SHs are not doubting the company based solely this. Without this test, RAP still has a strong product in ResAppDx which is only beginning to gain traction and bring in money.

A lot of people & media elude to it as being a failed test….Is it though?

Sensitivity of 84% and a specificity of 58% certainly didn’t meet requirements of the amended TO offer and was less than their initial studies. However, I don’t think of this as a failure.

Apparently, the Sensitivity is greater than a RAT – this certainly has merit and don’t forget this is still early days compared to the development of their other tech!

We are unaware of the circumstances surrounding the Data Confirmation Study, hence I think it is unwise to lose all faith in the tech and company (even though the BOD has been lacking transparency and the entire scheme of arrangement has been questionable).

RAP cannot be valued solely on the covid test - No doubt there is great opportunity there.
    All long-term holders have seen value here which pre-dates this covid shit show of the last 2 years.

Let’s not get shaken out by this corrupt pharma company. $0.146 is a disgrace – my vote remains a big fat NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.