RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I firmly don't believe 14.6c is the final price of T/O.1 Pfizer...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I firmly don't believe 14.6c is the final price of T/O.

1 Pfizer was ready to commit 20.7c based on month's search, they must have been prepared to pay higher upon other development. The lower offer 14.6c is their firewall to protect they fall out of the game that someone else can steal. In this sense they will still be willing to pay higher than 14.6 upon further development which is highly likely

2 BOD esp TK has great personal interest and work ethic to achieve Covid screening functionality and efficacy. The last 12 months they gambled heavily on this, and should be really anticipating on T/O of 20.7c for a win-win-win (Pfizer-BOD-SH) result. Fortunately the data confirmation was not upon a FDA double blinded trial, so they are given second chance to improve the specificity gap. Easy goal to kick before August IMO

3 Since 11 April Rap traded a phenomenal 200m shares between 11-17.5c which means traders, LTH and institutions are massively interested in us. New investors against non believers exit has turned around the whole registry and lay solid foundation for SP appreciation once positive ann is released

4 Within next 8 weeks independant valuation report will be revised and become final to price in everything happened after April. It is unlikely to be the same as before. IMO if the covid screening can finally be refined the value will add 30-50% at least.

5 Back to Pfizer, they know the chance of acquiring us is on majority of our yes votes therefore they will all in before vote. IMO if the app is not retweeted to their threshold level, they will bid back to 20c; and upon a successful BOD work of retweet, they will raise to 30c, to maximize their chance of T/O. This offer won't happy until it's close to scheme release as they want to make sure no one else also bid.

This game is far from over now. For those not in and looking at 12.5c trading today, keep watching or leave this stock. For those believe the tech like I do, there's nothing else can scare us off the board. Keep it up and vote no. All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.