RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I for one don’t believe there’s no manipulation in the data...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I for one don’t believe there’s no manipulation in the data confirmation result.
    As BOD has repeatedly supported the scheme from 11.5c to the revised one. It could be a well setup for Pfizer and BOD to conspire the revised scheme with a finger in the data confirmation. Pfizer is famed at wacky games they may teach BOD how to slightly modify the data so the highly respected independent statistician won’t have a clue of what was going on there.
    Image Pfizer wish to buyout with the failure of this result, which probably won’t give them a benefit selling Pavlox, what are their motivation of spending 125m? They must have still trusted the FDA on RAP from any results given.
    My biggest concern is RAP BOD is almost hooked on with Pfizer, it’s a Conflict of Interest for them to participate in the data confirmation process.
    Everything now goes Pfizer way, that no other bidders will enter and yes vote will become possible, and FDA is still on their card.
    @TT we can I suggest the No vote to include our deep thinking on suspicious BOD behavior so we can have a clean stage for our technology?
    I don’t want Aussie dream to bursts, but our opponent is a master of manipulator, we need tot step down TK and his team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.