LCL 8.33% 1.1¢ lcl resources limited

Walrus, I never said this pup won't go up. I said I don't trust...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Walrus, I never said this pup won't go up. I said I don't trust the FWITs running it. For now I am willing to gamble the rest rather than take a 96% loss for now as I do not see any capital gains in my portfolio for a while. The BOD could by sheer dumb luck improve things and for that reason I am holding.
    You have told me a few times to sell, you seem keen to have me sell.
    I have sold others in the past but will admit I did get too emotional in the early days when this was worth the $10-$20+ range per share (taking into account consolidation) and had a valuation in the hundred's of millions like a number of other LTH.
    If you only want to read people praising the skills of this BOD and that their excrement smells like roses then go ahead and praise them. Nothing is stopping you doing this. Right now all most all comments are not what would be considered complimentary to the BOD on here or the LSE chat site and there is a reason for this. Mine might be harsher than most but are they wrong?
    It is pretty clear there are a number of people holding who are frustrated and feel burned some holding more than they ever should've (me included). I blame the BOD for their attitude and approach in how they have been running this business and it seems at least 4 people seem to agree with my sentiment.
    Good luck to all LTH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $7.5K 681.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 285266 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1082113 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.