CVF 0.00% 2.1¢ contrarian value fund limited

I was happy to sell out completely at 1.05. The 1.07 for me is...

1. 5,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    I was happy to sell out completely at 1.05. The 1.07 for me is really only worth 1.055. And I 'wonder' if a cent here and there will be shaved. I did invest a while ago because of the big discount to NTA, when they were 50% cash. It seemed a good hedge against a falling market. The market did not fall, but to buy cash at a 25% discount seemed wise.

re the chat here about the morals of the ASX and managements and directors, the ASX is not much more than a retirement village for directors and managers who can spin a good yarn. Holders pay money to hear the story. Analysts and brokers and financial planners are 'publishers' and promoters of the story. An investor earns money if they manage to find which stories are 'mostly' believable. If you lose your money investing in fiction, lies, skulduggery that is YOUR fault as an investor. ASX and ASIC dont really care. And they do all they can to cover up any sordid stories.

My personal case is interesting. I had a financial planner that was a lawyer in ASIC before she moved into the private realm. I lost almost $200k and she ended up in the Supreme Court of Victoria. I did not get my money back. The judge ordered, in finding so many clients' monies 'gone', that she should not do that anymore. A bit of a scolding she got. I guess it is ok to get scolded for sending a few million dollars one-way overseas from clients' monies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.