CXO 3.09% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Results of 2020 General Meeting, page-46

1. 7,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    Thanks. On re-reading p19 of that announcement it does sound as though the planned drilling will be targeted towards the proximity of the existing reserves, which is good. I'll just re-iterate, though, that the goal has to be reaching FID and a full financing solution before the need for a further general working capital CR. And why should that not be the case? The DFS is supposed to be close to delivery. Transamine surely aren't in the habit of making idle MOUs with suppliers without being serious about wanting the product, so why delay confirming? The NT Govt has an election coming up and are it seems very keen to have this project go ahead ASAP. That leaves a final offtake agreement and remaining finance arrangement. Can that not be achieved this year? With an assumed SP re-rate in coming months they could easily raise $10M through a new equity raising, leaving how much to fund from debt, given that the final Transamine deal may involve a pre-payment or similar, along with any other offtake deal sewn up? If management have the will I'm sure it can happen. By the way, whatever became of the mooted RUIFU deal? I can't recall ever hearing that it was scrapped. Was it like what Gen Macarthur said about old soldiers, '...they just fade away.'
    Last edited by seaemay: 11/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $1.088M 10.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1269764 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4116467 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.