CXO 3.41% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

Whiskey49I'm absolutely serious and I know its "patently...

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Whiskey49

I'm absolutely serious and I know its "patently obvious" they would like to go in this direction because yet again, I READ THE SAME REPORTS you do you patronising jackass.

I'm not asking you for confirmation of what I know is already written (I have eyes just like you), I'm asking those actually present at the AGM for any more intel to try to extrapolate from. It's a super simple concept to wrap your head around.

And for the record, seeing as your now taking shots at the whole group here, on a number of occasions these "anonymous individuals" of this forum have provided valuable insight, frontline and advanced intelligence well in advance of official releases and significant inferences from what they have discovered and shared, discussed and tested amongst the group. That's why many of us are here. For intelligence to make money because there is tremendous value in it if it's done right.

It's not to say you don't take things very cautiously and with a grain of salt here because everyone has a bias but if you're in essence not here for these purposes and you think HotCopper is unsubstantiated and unreliable then why the hell are you even here wasting your breath??

You could just listen to the official company reports and take them at face value knowing there is always a certain assumed level of reliability to them and leave it at that. Why waste your time and efforts being here?

I'll tell you why, it's because you see the same value in the forum to make money that everyone else does. That's why you and everyone else participates. Now come down from your high tower and pipe down unless you actually have something new to contribute that's actually relevant to the question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $181.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $841.7K 9.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1089881 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 316745 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.