CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Results of 2022 Annual General Meeting, page-31

1. 13,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4542
    You certainly get more out of the side conversations than the formal proceedings. It's guarded, but insightful as you can explore aspects of the project and gauge their response.

I couldn't agree more and thanks for your take on conversations had, I always enjoy reading reports from Annual meetings , face to face meeting with those running the company is never a bad thing.
    My post was more directed at the expectations some have that something material may be disclosed and that simply doesn't happen. You have come away with your own take on things , others may interpret the same conversations differently but when the company updates all shareholders on something new it then becomes a fact.
    We're all on the same page and just want the best for our investment..

In the end the general direction the company is heading is not only logical but already articulated by the company itself and given the prices for concentrate they will be proceeding as fast as possible.
    There is a chance of a left field announcement at anytime but you will never know in advance.

The very fact that the drilling budget is being doubled next year and money has been raised to assist that and open a new mine tell you that. However they can only proceed with expansion, be it Spod or downstream conversion, if the resources are there, that takes time and will be put to the shareholders when confirmed.

Conversion plants are hugely expensive and as you mentioned will almost certainly require a JV but we were already aware of that as the offtake talks with Tesla involved that very aspect.

As always its a game of patience as the various processes are gone through, new resource numbers are due shortly and look likely to increase LOM on current operations to 20years which IMO is probably the benchmark , any production increase will based on further resource discoveries not existing resources...we will find out for a fact at some point..

Debt free , cashed up and rapidly heading for increase resources and concentrate production at record prices is not a bad place to be...

Cheers Whisky
    Last edited by Whisky49: 26/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.