KSL 0.00% 95.5¢ kina securities limited

Ann: Results of 2023 AGM, page-13

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Nothing in which I expect as much from as KSL. There are other financial stars and a few retail conglomerates, like PPM and HVN or CDA.

In addition to my above post, there is a trifecta like financial situation where China, US and Aus battle it out for top financial spot in PNG. The latter two are doppelgangers. Whoever gets first place will benefit PNGs financial markets in the interim. However, in the long run, if China ends up buying the country, I do not think they will appreciate a geopolitical rival's bank operating with impunity in its newly acquired colonial asset.

Essentially all developed nations were formed out of the bosom of the banking sector. What does the banking sector have left in a developed nation when there is minimal new real estate, industry or property to write up loans against? Lending money for industrious and profitable activity is the cornerstone of economic growth and in turn, banking growth. PNG is in an infantile state with so much potential. Forestry and agriculture on deforested land being a major one along with natural resources and industry that accompany both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.