EFE 0.00% 0.5¢ eastern resources limited

Yes, it is something along the lines of what you always say....

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Yes, it is something along the lines of what you always say. It's been heard. Enough already.

"shell in a back office" - Have you been there?
    "all they do is playing with them self??" - Interesting question. Helpful. Must be a sticky back office. They're clearly doing more in relation to mining than masturbation.
    "acquiring but never deliver??" - Why are you here then? Are you invested just because of chart analysis? Most acquisitions have not had the opportunity yet to deliver and any results have been way overblown by a few posters as negative.
    "acquiring from whom" - ummmmm read the announcements, and before you say it, yes, I know the Lake Johnston one was somehow missed.
    "the board need a public shake??" - The public just had the opportunity with the AGM vote and while I'd say the board's nuts were flicked, that's about it, so ain't gonna happen anytime soon. I'm more interested in seeing what they can deliver in the next 12mths than the next 12days or in some ppl's cases, hrs.
    "the chart is in a chanel [sic] , with a slight chance to gap up" - It seems here is where you answer my question about whether you're only here due to chart analysis and the answer appears to be a pretty firm 'yes'.

Seriously, give it a rest. You're not adding much of value to any discussion here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.251K 250.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12628629 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3156495 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.