AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Just received this email in response tomy complaint. Good to see...

1. DEP
    111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

Just received this email in response tomy complaint. Good to see that they are taking this mess seriouslyand are providing alternatives to repair the damage:

HiXXXX
    we apologize for the severe audio issues at the virtual AGM.Sincerely, we share your frustration and have laid out guidance withour meeting providers for pregame guidelines to ensure this does nothappen again. We recognize how these issues reflect on the Board andExecutive Team and do not want such problems to obscure our work andcommunications with investors.

To try to make this right, wehave arranged for two options where you can hear the AGM. Billy willbe holding an additional webinar on Thursday (Australian time) wherehe will present the AGM presentation, review the Q&A content, aswell as open it up for additional questions from webinar attendees.Additionally, this webinar will be posted on our website shortlythereafter. Hopefully one of these options works well for you.

Wewill have an ASX announcement on the webinar today (if not outalready), and that will have all of the details. Thanks again forreaching out and if you have any questions, feel free to contact ushere via email.

Don't see the webinar happening today,at no notice!!!.... I've enquired further:

Thank you for responding to mycomplaint so promptly. It will be good if Billy can host anadditional webinar, but I am confused by your details. You state thatthis will be held Thursday, Australian time and that an ASXannouncement will detail the event. However, as I type ( only 90minutes after receiving your email) it is Thursday 2pm in Sydney andthere has been no ASX release. Did you really intend for the webinarto be today, at such short notice, or is it next Thursday?

I do hope that everyone has learnedfrom this unfortunate event. In all respects clearcommunication is essential to build and maintain shareholderconfidence in both management and board.

So I wonder if/when this additionalwebinar will appear..............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 743333 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 364532 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 100000
Last updated 13.42pm 17/05/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.