FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Morning Albaman,We shouldn't confuse the number of voices with...

1. 84,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning Albaman,

We shouldn't confuse the number of voices with the number of votes.

A lot of larger shareholders dropped out of the conversation because of the stupidity of it.

A great shame because a lot of us have respect for some of our no voting and concerned shareholder friends.

The large yes vote including for the renumeration package suggests that people went away and looked closely at what this board has actually done and voted accordingly.

Remember, a lot of noise came from non holders - they don't count.

I along with dagostir, am amazed that there was a famine on questions to the board.

I am stunned that people yell at the top of their voices for information - and then when the opportunity comes - they go silent.

Don Taig is one of the most open blokes I know. He doesn't bite on appropriate questioning and if there is something he can't say - he tells you.

If anyone doesn't feel comfortable asking something in public - then collar whoever you want after the meeting.

Also, you don't have to be Einstein to work out email addresses. If Neil can't help you, go further.

You won't have access like this for many more years - fml is going big.

Have a great day all

Ps, some talk of 'promised dividends' - sorry guys - dividends are fml's 'intention' - that isn't a promise.

Why would Shandong want divs. too - is this too simple? Because they own a lot of shares.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $7.143K 57.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 165050 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.