OTH 0.00% 84.5¢ onthehouse holdings limited

I frequently use OTH as my "database" when researching...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I frequently use OTH as my "database" when researching residential property. The only reason I do this is because I used to be a shareholder.

As I am currently looking for a property, I still use OTH as my first port of call, however, I've noticed that Domain are advertising a similar service (I have checked their property reports, and they are very similar to what OTH provide), and one of the big banks are doing it too (might be ANZ - also being advertised on TV).

That's the issue with OTH, and part of the reason I sold out (which luckily for me was for a small profit). They don't advertise, they seem to have missed the boat to capture this market (especially as a "new name" coming on to the scene).

When I held, I thought they were a takeover target, however, now that I don't hold, and am actively involved in using the different services real estate portals offer, I don't think OTh is anywhere near as appealing as they used to be/could've been/should've been (from a takeover perspective).

GLAH, but I'm glad I don't hold anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.