RMS 1.60% $1.90 ramelius resources limited

It feels like death with a thousand cuts. People involved in the...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    It feels like death with a thousand cuts.
    People involved in the Junior gold miner sector are having the nightmares of their lifetime.
    Junior gold miner investors are tortured and tormented everyday.
    Unbelievable.

I guess what is happening is due to the horrible sentiment, there are just no new buyers in this market.
    The one who are holding have made their purchase already hoping for someone to pay higher prices one day.
    Unfortunately that day doesn't look any where near. Some get frustrated, tired, scared all sorts of thing......and try to sell. No one is bidding on the buy side, if anyone does with a bit of courage will only place a low ball bid. If anyone have to sell has no choice but hit the bid where ever it maybe. So on and so on.
    To sum it up there is a lack of demand for junior gold stocks for reasons I don't know.

Maybe Gold is finished. Maybe the world doesn't need gold anymore.
    I don't know, but telling you all,have never felt this bad.
    Ridiculous...ridiculous.

However the volume is extremely low. There is no mass exodus, just lack of buying power right now.
    And RMS is not the only one suffering......SLR, BDR, PRU, RSG....all on the same boat.
    Wherever I am involved its only pain and suffering.

RMS volume in ASX for the last 6 weeks.
    Many of us would own more than the average daily volume traded. Therefore a handful of shares traded at a certain price does not justify the valuation of rest of the 50o million shares.

rms.PNG

Also we are almost reaching the climax.
    If not anything there could be a relief rally after the FED rate hike announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.030(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.171B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.92 $1.89 $6.303M 3.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82778 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 114974 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.