BIT 3.85% 2.7¢ biotron limited

And had we continued the research and brought something to the...

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 960
    And had we continued the research and brought something to the market back then BMD , we would not have had the pandemic we just went thru , interesting thought . Profit B4 humanity ? New business plan , Yes Biotron can get bought out by a joint venture between , Howard Hughs Foundation , The Qatar Fund , Bill Gates Foundation and the International Monetary Fund , tegether they would build a philanthropic medical pharmaceutical company , Gage Laboratory would run all the R & D , we will rename Bit225 TCF , marketing and production would be My surname Medical ( I came up with idea ) and the group would be Called " Free " for all intents and purposes , FREE would be an almost non for profit medical company that may at last distribute reasonable cost medicines to all including those third worlds most in need , Biotron could be the start , if I and you see it , Biotron may have a strangle hold on the auspicious E protien , WE really need to get this too ALL in need , not just the western world who can afford it . I would be happy the western world subsidize the rest in need , Free could coninue the path of bringing new drugs ( next will be Cancer ) to the market , and Let the paharmaceutical companies do the scraps after patents have expired and bid for the use per cohort if they think they can market it differently and make a buck ( ie so many different versions of paracetamol ) . You know 18 odd months ago three of these philanthropics within 3 months of each other spent a total of close to $4 billion dollars to fight HIV , wouldn't that money be better spent as a consortium . The rest of the world and economies will benefit from the hugely reduced down time in productivity when we have that packet of TCF sitting on the bathroom shelf next to the panadol .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $21.78K 807.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138461 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 194761 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.