LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting 2016, page-19

1. 5,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3659
    Timbo,

I did listen to the presentation over the weekend. And I did note the person asking the question at the end was referred to as Tim. I did gather that was probably you.
    I was wondering whether you spoke to Maurice and what was his take on how LNG was travelling. Over the years he was always very optimistic about LNG's future .

It all sounded positive from where I wa sitting and I was heartened to hear that the company again made their intentions clear about being careful with their expenditure in the future. Hard decisions had to be made about letting certain people go. From what I can gather Greg appears to have settled into his job and appears to sound more relaxed and comfortable .
    Did you arrive at the same conclusion being there in person. Sometimes it takes a while to feel like you are part of the team, if you know what I mean.

I agree that Trump will create more oppotunities for the industry. I remain hopeful that the upcoming OPEC meeting will create some confidence in the oil industry. It needs something to kick start it.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.