LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

mAutt, When hundreds of millions of dollars were being raised at...

1. 5,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3659
    mAutt,

When hundreds of millions of dollars were being raised at 4.35c and institutions were putting their hand up for as much stock as they could get hold of, they would have been thinking like the rest of us, that there was little doubt of there being a successful outcome.

I can put my hand up today and say I did not harbour any doubts that things would go ahead as planned.
    I am sure all those instos would have been singing the same tune as myself.

I know many, including myself feel cheated with the cards we were dealt, but to lay blame at the one person who made it all possible in the first instance is probably unjust.

I know the number of trips he made to the U.S when no one in Australia would give him the time of day. So for that reason I afford him slack, and bare no grudge that he used those words NO Doubt.

But I do understand your frustration champ.

Fair to say, we are all frustrated. As you would have noticed I do not post too often on LNG at this moment in time because that feeling of frustration quickly ignites whenever I do.

Best of luck to you and yours and every other shareholder who continues to hold the faith..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.