AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

I would personally like to congratulate Stoned Wang on his...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    I would personally like to congratulate Stoned Wang on his reinstatement as Director. This is simply a fantastic achievement by one of the all time great business men of our time. I'm going to email the company now and suggest Stone be gifted another 400 million free shares to take his freebies up to a nice round 1 billion shares . Mind you a billion shares of nothing equates to nothing but in my view its all about grabbing the number 1 spot off Surplus King . This is what is important and when AFT release their Business plan and Vision for 2016 and beyond, I really hope we see this as being a priority for the company to achieve for Stoned as a thank you for all his fantastic work and achievements over the years. I'm sure this will be backed by the other major shareholders - Wang Ge (Stones Nona) / Kar Wai John Cheung (Stones second cousin once removed) , Peiwen Peggy Lu (Stones aunties next door neighbour) and of course Kun Sum Shea and Liang Shaohua who are Stones pet goldfish who have an offshore Panama Account attached to their self managed superannuation fund. So to all the knockers out there, my view is that the company continues to be in very good hands and I think we all just need to exercise some patience. These guys definitely know what they are doing. cheers. toot ! E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.