AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Why do I come to Hot Copper now and then? Because I might read...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Why do I come to Hot Copper now and then? Because I might read something of interest that I can then do independent research to confirm or disprove. It saves a lot of time as I am quite busy in the real world. For example, I can't get to an AGM. I haven't got the money or the time at the moment. Now I won't read bits and pieces from people that attended. (Or not to the extent of years gone by). Why is this? Because they have finally gotten tired of the bullshit that gets thrown. And good on them for saying enough is enough. It is interesting that they can walk away. They don't need to be on here. Unlike others who go on and on and on and on and on and on.............It's fine and healthy to have 2 differing points of view. Negative is good. In moderation. As human beings we aim to improve our lot. We have to believe in something which in turn keeps us going. Aiming to make things better. But some of you constantly shit all over that. Now I don't have to have pie in the sky dreams. If the price at some stage reaches 18 cents then I make more on this trade than I make in a year working. Is that worth the investment? Is that worth the gamble? And if the price does get to 18 cents should I then get in the face of all you doomsdayers and tell you what fools you are from here to eternity? Because you haven't got much in this venture have you. So if the aforementioned does happen then you are the loser. I could justify it by saying I'm trying to show you where you went wrong so that next time you could be successfull too. Like you're trying to help me now by saying that my investment in this company is crap and a waste of my time. How about this. If you really want to help me then all the things that are wrong with the company can you please lobby the company on those issues. Don't take a backward step and don't let them ignore you. Once you do this and they see the error of their ways, the share price will surely go up. Remember though, I'm looking at at least 18 cents.
    Now the Readers' Digest version - you don't need to save everybody. It is not a crusade. Say your piece once or twice. Then get off your ring and use your powers to turn this company around.
    Over and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.