AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting-AVB.AX, page-118

1. 13,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    So there it is, AVB are keeping their heads down, they don't want to scream look at me look at me, because of the unstable situation in Brazil. Playing safe, for now. Personally I think they should have screamed it from the roof tops.

And a s/p prediction ?, first you need to have a copper price prediction ?, not that I'm making either, but we need at least $2.20 min for the insto's interest ,and for AVB to ramp up expansion, naturally higher copper is better $2.50+ then we will get interest,volume and s/p appreciation. All IMO opinion and from reading between the lines.

Personally I think the s/p is an insult, April this year was my cut-off point, that's if the s/p wasn't double figures ..And yet here I am still here, albeit with only half of what I originally held. And I would wager not one long termer here would have thought the s/p today would be where it is today, what with the progress AVB has made. Not one long-termer should be happy with the s/p, imo.

So the sooner we see 5 c again the sooner I can buy back what I sold otherwise I'm not interested, unless copper goes nuts..

good luck y'all and c'mon copper...............

and thanks for the AGM reports guys...and good luck to Awoonga, baliboy and the other members of our room who succumbed our the pathetic s/p.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.