AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting-AVB.AX, page-249

1. 11,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Good post misterS,

Reasoned with points for and against, on balance most would agree with you that AVB has done a good job this last 12 months, some will never be able to acknowledge such a thing and still yet a tiny few will be consumed like woman scorned , I find it a little entertaining in all honesty and champion their right to write.

When criticism of this tiny player in the world of copper cannot quench the anger and thirst that burns, why not criticise every single copper connection in the world by criticising copper itself. Its proof positive, a mindset that will seek out anything even if it is later obvious what the facts are, why not just Google again it's all in the question, try "bad things about copper" then repost here, the folk here are mostly savvy enough to work things out for themselves.

Even a very basic and rudimentary understanding of copper and various other metals electrical and physical properties answer all question. You may see an over or under supply, you may see all sorts of paper hinged off copper, in fact just about anything, but you will not find any serious industry player seeing us humans using less copper, the usage can be Googled, please use reputable sources, coppers use is not in question, we all know that. But as with the moon landing, the Internet is full of pictures of the studio where it was all filmed, it is up to each of us to do our DD on everything.

The vast majority will read this and think, sure thats plausible about copper being needed or they may want to check properly on copper. However a few others will have nothing but red mist descend and a need than to quench yet another hurt placed upon them in this their most prized forum.

For me it's water off a ducks back, I have continued to buy at great prices and in time I will make many multiples of my investment, I have no need for cash flow (if I did I would trade, I like what I see with Owen) and that is why I can sit at 25 months to go in my only copper. I will win this, like others I have won, it is about the money.

I will never see the folk who only had the SP as their single and only fundamental criterium to make decisions on, they will just disappear on all the history I have witnessed.

Even on R&R I can have a relaxed read and hopefully add something to read on a Sunday morning.

Cheers
    Phil.

P.S. I hope Kalenn that your flu is better and I am truly sorry you have to read some of the posts here (little joke) You believe that your investment is sound and reasons exist and you do put them out there for all to see. I suffered most on my biggest wins even though values along the way were often a faction of what AVB is right now, it's just the way it is, our money to win or lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.