GLN 9.09% 12.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting & Company Presentation, page-4

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Hi Matilla.

I attended the AGM and the turnout was good. All resolutions passed with no "against" votes. All key personnel were there except Terry who is in London and Raymond who sent apologies.

The formalities were over quickly and then JP gave a presentation and general discussion for about an hour.

JP gave a great run down on the current state of the Li market and also his forecast for the future of the market which he is very bullish on. The new presentation was much more condensed than the previous ones and seemed to be more in-line with a pitch to institutional investors. Very much to the point and highlighting the key issues.

During the general discussions after formalities there were a couple of snippets dropped: 

An investor asked if GLN had secured the tenements to the south of Candellas given that to him it appeared that the basement depth seemed to be dropping the further South you go. The GLN team stated that they had put in an application for the areas to the south but that another application had been submitted at a similar time by another party and that the matter was in front of what I can only guess is the equivalent of the mines department.

It was also revealed that the community town hall meeting had been concluded and that GLN had done everything required by the regulators to apply for the permits.

If there are any questions feel free to ask.

Happy times ahead!

TS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $60.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $518.0K 4.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1573785 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.