AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Homebrand...Yeah I was surprised also that Simon Mottram had so...

1. 230 Posts.
    Homebrand...
    Yeah I was surprised also that Simon Mottram had so many objectors to his re-election? There was no change in mood when this vote was put up and no change in mood when the results of this vote were made known to the meeting...Not sure who voted against Mottram and maybe abstained from voting against the remuneration report as well!

IMO Mottram is worth his remuneration for his services... This guy is competent and spoke confidently when asked to discuss Geo and Geo-pyhs input...good body language throughout...After the meeting SWC and myself spoke directly with SM...he exudes technical confidence...

Any upside to Agua Boa has not so much been eliminated from the 30k-50k tpa copper figures...for practical and more opportunity-cost benefits the focus is where the most cost effective mining lies...This was the general focus on the AGM discussion by TP and SM...Hence, Agua Boa option is not out, necessearily but the PFS and DFS will initially focus on AN and secondarily AS...I agree with your assertion, "AB is potentially a sleeping giant"...the VTEM survey as far, as I know included this area...DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.