AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Good post Kalenn. Projections certainly make this upcoming...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good post Kalenn. Projections certainly make this upcoming project scream potential. As you mentioned, development costs will be the first hurdle...but hopefully Vale should help in this regard somewhat...

Hopefully the AVB name will get out there more amongst the market post JORC DFS, PFS....and as many posters have already outlined, we should hopefully be re-rated....

Someone posted that AVB will be doing some roadshow's in 2012, which should generate some addtional interest both home and abroad..

Just from a personal perpesctive (and should not be taken as advice or ramp)..I've been on a lot of junior copper hopefulls...jumping from one to the next, trying to find the next SFR (as everyone has tried to do) but this one seems to stick.....there just seems to so much potential upside which has not been reflected in the shareprice.....I always feel drawn to keep topping up on this one......Havn't been on the AVB train for all that long...well not as long as some posters here.....but have now bought a Myki ticket and prepared to ride this train for the long haul...

Enjoy everyone's posts but still important to DYOR and DD....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.