AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting , page-71

1. 20,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Kalenn
    Great post. Ofcourse the gold credits is likely to keep cash costs relatively low. In addition the copper price may average a higher figure longer term also meaning more dollars. However the ultimately value if the ultimate size of the resource. With drilling at what one would say early stages in the scheme of things and with AS having the potential of being many times bigger than AN, I think the story has just began. As I have said before the first JORC is just the beginning. With the revenue of trial mining will come more holes in AS and ultimately in my view a much bigger resource. However the most encouraging part for me is the number of big copper mines in the immediate vicinity. This is clearly a copper province and AVB are simply proving up there area is similar to surrounding land. The province is another big risk Mitigator and increases confidence that the ultimate resource ( in years to come) is likely to be very significant.
    I dont have an opinion on what the ultimate share price will be, however what I feel is based on where we are to date and the likelihood of continued success this stock has the capacity to provide 70-80 percent returns in the short term and still not be considered expensive. In the end whether it is a 2, 3, 5 or 10 bagger will be determined by the drill bit and path to revenue generation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.