AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting , page-75

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Chez,wasted an hour or not is funny but it's still a great effort.

I agree with others the AVB thread is one of the best.

Struggling with not much sleep but just quickly,

Chez I think just standard clause covering themselves and I cannot see joint venture by Vale with AVB.I didn't originally see the announcement alluding to this but you never know.

I assume Vale would prefer a clean acquisition and any economic mineralisation would just give leverage in negotiations for AVB to increase the price.
    I thought economic mineralisation gave AVB the right to renegotiate from scratch but would expect the fe would be still capped at $40m when re-negotiating with Vale having first right of refusal.

In the case of a massive copper deposit found and Vale had rights to the fe then we would lose leverage in selling on to another major or more importantly simply mining ourselves.
    With AVB to likely become a producer the copper would be worth much,much more to us so in this situation maybe a joint venture could make sense.

This is where the skill of Tony,Woodsy and team is paramount and so far AVB has not seemed to make a wrong move.

I always thought the advanced stage of negotiations was in relation to adjoining or nearby tenements.Considering the advanced stage has been going on for a while it makes me wonder now.Either it's about TN or they are waiting for the adjoining eastern tenements licence to be granted and the strip between Rio Verde and Serra Verde.
    They are currently under licence application and may proceed with the purchase once approved alas the delay.

Either way you read any announcement there is so much potential wherever you look.

3 weeks to Xmas
    Almost 3 mnths to Jorc.
    News anyday between.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.