GBZ 0.00% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting , page-2

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Finally ...something!

Despite one graph being clearly mislabeled, the results of the scoping study have given us some substance to consider.

The issues for me are that there should have been less expensive drilling (and more less-expensive drilling) ...particularly in the closely located anomalies and also the mountain directly to the west of our current drill sites.

There is so much of Milo that needs to be explored ...and we need to work out how to do it without breaking the bank.

As I have posted previously ...I have put all the drill results through an Excel spreadsheet and come up with the average of approx .8% Cu Eq. I can only assume that this result has taken into account holes where there was no significant anomaly found. This indicates to me that the result of .34% is extremely conservative and will increase with more drilling. As a case in point, our best single drill result of Mil007 of 151m @ 1.06 Cu Eq ...has no drilling to the west or south to confirm the extent of mineralisation. No drilling because the ground is too rough for conventional diamond drill rigs.

Blind Freddy can see that we are only "scratching the surface".

Extended Milo will be several multiples bigger than this IMHO.

OK ...so this is a start ...lets see where we go from here.

Guys, have anyone attended the AGM that can give us an update of the presentations and future plans.

Cheers,

SJB. ALL IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $14.54K 1.615M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1293721 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 280738 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.