CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I attended the AGM. One gentleman asked what the progress was on...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I attended the AGM. One gentleman asked what the progress was on initial goals set out in the presentation released earlier this month (slide 38). Off memory, they said they're continuing to seek key management and all the steps for the MOU (2) are completed.

This MOU sent a team of inspectors to the India office and were very thorough in their inspections, including getting the green light from local government and even ensuring the space between computer monitors was up to standard. As of now, all that is required is patience as the MOU deliberates weather they should advance further or not.

PC, MF and MW replied with very confident and cheeky grins at the prospect of our second MOU coming on board and insisted they had fulfilled all the steps required by MOU. "The ball is in their court", I believe they put it, and the next thing that can happen will either be a yes, a no, or a "we need more information before we say yes".

They also confirmed Mr. Blake has been working full time for the last two weeks. His role is to coordinate with the liscensees who coordinate with their respective practises for effective roleout of our services.

All taken from my context but hopefully the gentleman that asked the questions/others that attended could have things to add or correct me on this. GLTAH. IAM beaming!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.