CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hi Lawless, Whilst I agree in the past you have given us a good...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi Lawless, Whilst I agree in the past you have given us a good alternative perspective on the stock and granted the ball has landed in your court a few times. I no longer think you are here to ''warn'' anyone to get out while they can, You appear to be here to simply beat your own drum.

Some of us Long term holders still believe, some of us may be holding on to false hope, some of us just don't want to face getting out and that should be our burden to carry. Good or bad.

It is great to have input from someone who is in the industry don't get me wrong I appreciate that. It was a gamble for me as a shell but it was the technology side that kept me an share holder. It is great that you know the FP industry and could be of great benefit to many if you used that knowledge in a constructive way rather than putting anyone down who had a silly theory or an idea on how things could turn out going forward.

Please don't stop posting here by all means (I know you won't ), Like you said you are correct a lot of the times however it would be a massive benefit to get your insight and opinions rather than the random quips at those you may not agree with.

Hope your sentiment changes in the future, Look forward to reading your insights in the future. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 265827 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.