CF1 0.00% 1.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-103

1. 1,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    This could not be any more wrong even if you tried, firstly I have contacted Dover and they assured me that each and every SOA is check by three different lawyers 100% of the time and according to them they have never had an active adviser banned while licensed under Dover so before you continue to spread your inconsistent views double check with Dover and while you're at it check their AR fees, I think it's less than $20k pa making them super-efficient and obviously the most compliant dear group in the country. Secondly the SOA is a compliant document that must meet certain regulations under the Corporations Act in particular "Best Interest Duties" which must be clear and concise that the advice is in the client's best industry to each and every client, so a breach of this important duty results in the adviser being banned and in some case criminal offence, no algorithm can produce this as ASIC have not provided an example its ambiguous however if you really are the the industry you should know this?
    Last edited by LawlessLantern: 01/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $4.925K 325K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 407378 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.