1AG 0.00% 0.6¢ alterra limited

This company has a guaranteed annual revenue of $2.5 million...

1. 1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    This company has a guaranteed annual revenue of $2.5 million until 2027. They have bought a land in WA a few months ago for about $4 million ( As I recall, spending their own money)  with the aim of starting a dairy farm.  MC is only about $8 million at the moment. The share price is 4.2 cents ,but the book value is 9 cents. Below, I provide a couple of important points to ponder.

(1)The company stated in its AGM notice on 30 January " The Company is in an important stage of development with significant opportunities and challenges in both the near and long-term..".

(2) In its most recent Corporate Update, the company stated that " Having developed a deep understanding of System-5 dairying via the detailed planning for a WA project, and given many aspects are transferable to other regions, the Company has begun reviewing dairy opportunities in Victoria and Queensland where milk offtake arrangements are in higher demand."

Someone posted  that the new substantial holder is based in QLD. Considering all these, I believe the price action will continue over the next week and beyond. 10 cents is the short-term ( 2-weeks or less) target for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.173M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28428 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 220852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.