ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3969

Groot I think you have fallen in to the very same trap you are warning others to stay away from.

You are not being objective. IMO.

The fact is IAM's wages spend is the first sign of a green leaf in this co for ages.

You can't do massive volumes of work without staff and there was never any way we would wake one 4C with massive revenue from nowhere.

CBA will filter work in to IAM at a sustainable rate IMO one that can comfortably be done and keep the quality of work to a very high level......which I AM positive would have been required from CBA from the get go given the reaming they have had at the RC and given they are still involved they must be happy with the work.

The signs are there IMO.

Wages spending up large corporate cost last month would support some pretty stiff paperwork being worked on.......not sure what else you could actually attribute it to.

99% of stocks are duds and IAM has been a pretty shitty investment for a lot....not all.....and IMO the best is most certainly in front not behind.

I think any clear objective look at IAM at 1.1c with the chance Australia's biggest bank and 3 rd biggest company may sign a deal at any tick of the clock, will see a very substantial increase in sp overnight and personally I have suffered way too long to miss it. Aimo DB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.78K 360.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103090 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.