CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

And you’d have us believe you’re posting frequency here...

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    And you’d have us believe you’re posting frequency here ‘warning’ all the holders is out of the kindness of your heart and not at all trying to scare nervous nellies into selling into your accumulation. No one with finite time loiters on a stock on an anonymous forum in an effort to help others lol.

The company as you are well aware has little control over the market evaluation. People wanting more news to support or boost the SP only have to look at all the positive news coming out on a stock like SAS and it doesn’t budge because it’s not the news traders/investors are hanging out for. Same here management could give us all the software/service updates in the world and it would only provide pip traders ammo. the CBA deal and cash flow positivity are the only two big drivers for sustained long term growth (over years) that I’m holding for. Just a matter of being patient I believe otherwise I would sell and leave IAM in my rear view mirror.

No offence fellow holders but I wouldn’t bother returning and ‘warning’ you all that the stock doesn’t do it for me anymore if you catch my drift.

Last edited by Ackers09: 10/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.