CF1 0.00% 1.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Have you noticed how most nutjobs apply the same reasoning in...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Have you noticed how most nutjobs apply the same reasoning in any field?
    Anything they dont understand they become suspicious of and assign nefarious intent to,
    and rather than trying to enlarge their cognitive horizon they assume they know everything and anything beyond that horizon falls into conspiracy territory, but they cant spot someone exploiting them in broad daylight

well you got me all figured out champ, Im here to accumulate IAM shares on the sly because I have inside knowledge that CBA is about to sign a $10 billion deal with IAM, and Im the only 1 that knows this, and I want to go to jail when i get done for insider trading, lol what a nutter

Im here because Im bored in between trading futures and commodities, and IAM is the best entertainment atm, SGH and LWP had their day, ECT is another cracker, but the holders there are absolutely bonkers, its been almost a decade and they are still waiting for India to do the paperwork, clean coal, I laugh every time someone puts those 2 words together with a straight face, thats like saying aromatic manure

Anyway I digress, I will now go back to scheming how to fleece LTH's of their shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $947 52.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345696 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 28011 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.