CF1 0.00% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Rightly or wrongly, I backed up the truck in recent days and now...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263

Rightly or wrongly, I backed up the truck in recent days and now own over 5 million shares.

As I rack my brain I cannot easily see Intiger failing from here.

I can’t see CBA pulling out at this very late stage of the pilot, especially when Intiger’s product has been customised to their needs.

2018 was indeed a one sided argument in favour of the (mostly ignorant, low IQ, impatient) naysayers.  It’s been very easy to take pot shots at a sitting duck as it tries to lay it’s eggs.

I know I sound repetitive but the sudden hiring of 20 financial trainees is surely a nice big buy signal.

And GJ being paid 250k per year is also a sign of confidence.

I reassure myself that LILLY was only completed very recently (modules 2 and 4 incorporated in second half of 2018) and this is the crucial crux of Intiger.  Thus Intiger has only been fully operational for a matter of a few months! (Which is no time at all).

Past successes (the fake pseudo rise to 9.6 cents) and failures (NAB, cash raise, unkept milestones) do not dictate the future of Intiger, quality of product and uptake by Tier 1 companies in the slightest.

Of course, there are a number of ways Intiger could fail, but it’s not obvious to me how it could. Can anyone think how this company could fail?

We could see the share price fall towards 0.7 cents in January, which would be insignificant.

I’m expecting a decent next 4c tho, which should theoretically get the engines revved up for an announcement in a few months time.

Just some thoughts as I sip pensively on a late morning cup of English Breakfast.

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 226139 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 355996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.