GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-47

1. 1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    LMAO , so whats the chances of this company " Gasfields " ever trading ever. Been invested in plenty of other companies where the chairman writes a letter to shareholders stating good or bad reasons for the company doing or not doing blah blah blah. The fact that NATHAN FEATHERBY has not chosen to explain by his own written hand the reasons why this suspension lingers or existed or why it lingers still and for how much longer is just absolutely pitiful and extremely weak of character.         He has allowed his name to be utterly trashed on a stock forum and chose never to explain himself.         When you go back a year or so and read all the crap that has come out its just one promise after another that evolves into something else and never ever is delivered upon. Just reminds me of those people that just keep talking and nothing ever happens and you cant remember what they where talking about in the first place..        At this point I feel like who cares if the company does well or not because it doesnt matter if the stock cannot trade .          One year since suspension and the bloke running the show is more like an undercover spy than an out front begging for understanding , just hang with me a bit longer type of person and all us shareholders are just left here with no idea about anything. If this bloke has a family and read the things posted about him , it just blows my mind that he does nothing to rectify any of it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.