CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

can’t comment on continued hiring up til May, I would be fairly...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    can’t comment on continued hiring up til May, I would be fairly confident to say that the work didn’t dry up because of sub par work, my understanding is that the work was delivered to a more than acceptable standard, Patrick did comment that the CBA were fairly conservative and wanted the work delivered in a traditional way without the full benefit of Boom2, the use of the software was restricted to the delivery of advice to Financial Wisdom and Count, it was a little strange that they got the green light to market to those practices and that subsequently this was withdrawn.

i would come back to my previous opinion that in regard specifically to the trial that the company delivered, as the CBA were not sharing the cost of setting up the pilot and resources, this obviously put a huge stress on cash, could management have done better in their role in the pilot I doubt we will ever know, was it prudent to commit the future viability on this one opportunity, I guess we all have our views on that.

The update on the potential deal was delivered in a fairly neutral way, there was no way to gauge the potential for a successful outcome.

i am still unsure about what Boom2 delivers, I know from personal experience where it was at earlier in the year but don’t know what enhancements have taken place since then. So it is pure conjecture about what the opportunity is and what role the software plays in that.

ine would assume that we won’t have to wait long for an answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 886175 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718550 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.