CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

it is my recollection that early in the new year Commonwealth...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    it is my recollection that early in the new year Commonwealth Financial Planning were restricted in regard to charging fees while they were being scrutinised, there were other internal auditing of the Fin Wiz stream that restricted the delivery of advice, I am of the view that Intiger understood the role this was all playing in the request for work as part of the pilot, this I would assume had a significant impact on getting the expected level of revenue from work generated by the trial, I can only assume that without any direction the assumption was that the pilot was still on track.

my disappointment goes back well before the announcement of the pilot. At its core Intiger was established to provide a Paraplanning and administration solution that would deliver significant cost benefits and efficiencies to financial planning practices, a first class offering was set up to achieve this, the demand for offshoring was increasing, the early version of Boom provided an effective way to order and monitor your work, Klip promised the ability to track the cost and saving to your practise in a very comprehensive way, what happened? Why when the demand was growing Intiger were unable to significantly grow their client base. If Boom2 was able to indeed provide what had been suggested, Auto SOA’s AI etc independent to the pilot with the CBA the company should have been in a much better position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1034231 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 248405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.