CF1 11.1% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-42

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Would not want to go too far into that on a public forum goarmy.

One can readily see the claim. A good deal of its evidentiary basis lies in public announcements. Thanks to the recent commentary at the AGM, there is a clear line on discovery for the balance. I'm sure more will come out once we drill down.

Going now would likely be counterproductive. It could deter participation in the salvage operation that was supposed to occur this month. I'd prefer to see full company focus and attention on an immediate solution.

If the members of the board and management read HC (and I sincerely hope they do), there is an obvious appetite to hold accountable those responsible for what has transpired. This should serve as an immense incentive to minimise our losses and actually produce some value. If they can't do this (whether due to incompetence or apathy), statutory limitation periods place time on our side. Better double check your policy has run off cover.

Civil litigation and insolvency are my bread and butter. If the board allows it to get to that, I will reach out to interested parties and we can take it offline from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.4¢ $41.39K 1.661M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 370482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.