CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-85

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    And IMO ... still to this very day I haven't even been given any proper explanation/ disclosure / full update as to specifically why the CBA Pilot/deal feel through given we had supposedly meet/exceeded all of their own requirements ..If I had missed any such Co disclosure announcement/update as to why the CBA did not enter into any formal agreement, then I would be most appreciative if I could be drawn/pointed in the right direction to that Co information for my own reference and assessment of the situation....... this failure imo not to fully disclose all materials and facts only raise's my concerns that there is a lot more to this whole sarga that I don't know about which leads me to the impression imo that the Co may not want us to know certains things which may/might have reflected poorly on the Co's handling of the CBA matter.... if it was purely a pricing issue, exclusivity issue or for whatever other reason then I can't see why that reason / issue couldn't have been disclosed to shareholders as part of the Co's overall onging fiduciary duty to keep s/holders fully informed good or bad.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 987425 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 713875 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.