RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

This article should be mandatory reading for all investors and...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228

This article should be mandatory reading for all investors and could be investors in Resapp, wanting to understand how we fit in to the forward thinking and vision of a company like Sanofi.

Nathwani is the chief medical and digital officer at Sanofi, he talks of paradigm shifts and shifting ecosystems being driven by digital therapeutics and how Pharma can best deal with these innovations and disruptions.

I particularly like where he says “I think what we do have is a responsibility right now … to actually manage chronic diseases more effectively, and more cost effectively,”

Now, how do we think Sanofi view Resapp in the management of chronic respiratory disease such as asthma for example? I would think we may be a nice addition to ongoing maintenance treatments like Dupixent.

We could very well be their gateway into the continuous treatment of these type of diseases as our product does exactly the type of things they are looking for, like offsetting treatment cost by removing a lot of the expense previously associated with monitoring and management.

In a lot of this article I can see the synergies we have and how we are such a good fit for Sanofi or other large Pharma wanting to utilise our technology to ensure they remain relevant and are at the forefront in delivering outcomes to patients within the shifting ecosystems.

Most of all, this article tells me that the MOU announcement was not fully appreciated by the market, perhaps because it didn’t understand the gravity of the Sanofi mindset.

This is a window into how we will add tremendous value, not just to Pharma but medicine in general.

It sure is an exciting time to be an investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.