ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

@carterp...thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated from those...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    @carterp...thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated from those who couldn’t attend. I am not surprised that he was trying to cover up from his losers position, but can you give us some examples please ? As you are probably aware, I am not a great fan of JB, and he seems to have appeared to you to be much the same as he is in print. FIGJAM, oh but wait a minute, there was this really really really unfortunate event that came up again this year and gobbled up all our good efforts, together with our profits.
    Any details on the outing ? I regard @grabeach highly and I was trying to leave him alone after his faux pas. I voted against with 110k shares, pity @grabeach missed the boat, he would have received a heroes accolade !
    I am very disappointed to hear that Geoff Wilson did not appear to appreciate the gravity of the situation for us shareholders. Maybe he is raking in so much from his Wilson Funds, that his investment in ALF is merely play money (either that or JB is closely related ?)
    Appreciate any further detail that caused you to be “not impressed at all” would be appreciated.
    Last edited by peejay2: 02/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.