AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-128

1. 8,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Skeet01, are you living under a rock mate.

I have never stated I have met him.

I have spoken with him numerous times at length on the phone and via email. This forum started a dialogue that twisted something I said into a new realm of co-existence.
    So how did this all start. I once stated that I was having a steak and wine whilst talking to NF and after speaking with him it tasted a whole lot better, it could have been a stew for all I care, the point I was making was that what he disclosed was amazing and a lot of the conversation I shared on HC after, which got me into non speaking terms with him.
    What’s more amazing was how this turned into catching up with him for steak and wine, then to the many posts of me dining with NF.
    Again I have not met the man, nor have I had a drink with him or a steak with him in fact I haven’t been to an AVZ AGM, But hey if you have read previous comments you would already know this.
    So why do I invest in AVZ simply because of the resource and the fact it’s way undervalued. It’s the law of money if a service or product is of quality or value it will command a premium. The Chinese don’t care about management they care about the resource and getting it as cheaply as possible and then exploiting it to get maximum dollars, very simple really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.