AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Tendoji, I enjoy your posts and all the intrigue involved. But I...

1. 4,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3105
    Tendoji, I enjoy your posts and all the intrigue involved. But I believe you’re in the right taxi right now.

With CHE picking up A40’s debt and gloving GXY, with CATL sliding into PLS, and with AVZs own picker, I think you are correct in assuming the Chinese are on a pheasant hunt still, enough guns in the right place will flush out all the scared and impatient.

All that is required on our part is to hold our ground as they hunt for weakness and crumbs.

Im well aware this will be a longer road than expected when you consider the stakes some have to lose, and some will eventually gain.

People should never forget the amount of money that is invested in oil. Look at Aramco’s IPO, hardly the success they hoped for. Oh well they still got billions to toy with us in the meantime.

I believe that turning point is close, when do they decide that they are facing a losing battle, and at what point do they decide to reinvest in the future?

When this point is decided the renewable energy sector will go like nothing ever seen for a century.

It is just when, when will fossil admit defeat? They have enough cash to endure this for a fair while, but then where does this leave them as revenue shrinks as demand wallows.

Surely they are better off investing the remaining capital in the renewable future to ensure future gains, than being run into the ground with no prospects.

OH shit, Thus the IPO, Thus oil companies buying up charging networks...... There is no sense in the Lithium markets now are far as I’m concerned. The Chinese have pulled another perfect swiftly as they hunt on their perfectly spun web, they will suck up all the juice they can before the rest of the world wakes up.

20oo years of business in a big evolving competitive country is not to be underestimated.

Played for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.