4DS 2.38% 8.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Good meeting. Lots of Q&A time. Howard and David were in...

1. 1,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Good meeting. Lots of Q&A time.

Howard and David were in attendance, fielded all the questions well with straight answers … as we.ve come to expect from them.

First iteration of the new platform due mid first quarter CY. It is somewhat experimental, being done on new equipment so they are not expecting to finalise the testing with this. They have learnt from the previous runs to introduce variances in the production process so they can see the direction they need to take.

They expect to wrap this up sometime 2020, earlier or later depending upon when they can release full technical results to the market.

Lots of people will have reports … a few points to note.

They believe they have NO competition in the field of storage class memory. What they have is unique. There are fast tracked patents to prove it (a rare thing apparently) and more in the pipeline.

They reiterated that the 4DS product is superior to the filamentary RAM being developed, as it has a lot more generational capacity for development in the future, whereas filamentary RERAM will reach its limit of development far more rapidly.

They believe the work is done with respect to development, this stage is the easier part where they are just adapting it to the array.

Lots more to be said - I'll let others have a go

I'm happy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $144.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ $102.6K 1.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62768 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 17737 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ 807027
Last updated 15.58pm 05/06/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.