ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-41

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I am not surprised, the man is driven by his EGO. my opinion only.

What is ego? The reality is that everyone has an ego. Some have bigger egos than others, and that’s ok. The truth is that most entrepreneurs and business owners have big egos. In its simplest form, someone’s ego is their self-esteem. In my experience entrepreneurs and business owners have a high level of self-esteem. They have to because the business of owning and running a business is hard. It can be brutally hard. And without strong self-confidence, it can chew you up and spit you out. So a well-managed but healthy ego is important.

When is it bad? But when does ego become a dirty word in business? The simple answer for me is when a person crosses the line between running a business to achieve its core purpose and running a business to massage their personal status. This massaging can take various forms. It can be in the form of seeking personal recognition for good work, it can be politicising, it can be poor ethical choices that compromise staff, customers or suppliers – all for the financial benefit of the owner.

IMO his comment about SHs making a mistake on the performance options clearly demonstrates his unhealthy ego. He has defined the culture for others in the management pipeline.
    Last edited by Ted1950: 01/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.