ALA 8.33% 11.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Well said - a few other points that led to me voting against the...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278

Well said - a few other points that led to me voting against the executive remuneration and options grants which wholly need to be considered within the context of how this result fell;

1) Baker was already granted 2.8m options upon his appointment as CEO - he has only been in the job 9 months and we are going issue another 3m? The strike prices were $0.087, $0.093 and $0.099 (they don’t expire until January 2024, so there is plenty of time to reach these milestones). So do we just perpetually grant lower priced options to management as the SP continues to decline? Would it not be in everybody’s interest to grant more options when the first tranche target prices are reached or vest? It’s a pretty simple equation, just move the SP higher - so far, nobody has managed to do it..for a very very very long time. And year after year shareholders have granted options incentives proposed by the Board. Maybe this result actually changes this?

2) How many shareholders are actually aware that the $75k exclusivity fee paid by SUD (hidden away in the last set of financials) was to a Hopper controlled entity for the failed CAR-T acquisition? How does that make you feel? Aside from extremely poor corporate governance, for a microcap scrapping for every dollar and consistently going to shareholders cap in hand asking for cash - what a gross mismanagement of financial resources.

So let me get this right I am meant to pay you for that stuff up (via a cap raise) and grant you more equity incentives am I? Righto, keep having a go at your shareholders because you didn’t deliver.

3) Would you yourself reasonably expect to be paid more for delivering the owners of your business/employment for returning substantially negative returns? SP at Bakers arrival was $0.051.

To play the “poor me” and we “need to be incentivised” card is a bit rich when the executive team already has their own set of previously issued incentives:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2690/2690980-e8341e259a79b4125a6d9f8244ca7e88.jpg

Just because Hopper jumped around and carried on over the executive remuneration and options grant being voted down, does NOT make it right.

Snouts out of the trough, rerate the SP higher and I am MORE than happy to issue management free options and higher pay.

Not rocket science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $115.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.0¢ $147.6K 1.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 544383 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 240182 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 832408
Last updated 15.53pm 15/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.