GO2 0.00% 67.2¢ the go2 people ltd

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-2

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    G'day Shareholders,

I attended the Annual General Meeting today with couple of others and of course the board of directors.

It was great to introduce myself and meet the board.

My notes below - please understand this should not be considered as financial advice.

1. My first observation was the nature of the board and their excitement level displayed for this new exciting phase of the company. I always look for body language when meeting CEO's and Directors and first tick of approval met.

2. I quizzed them on the next few months and without revealing too much, in my opinion there will be hopefully quite a few contracts being won - starting with the government contracts next month plus/minus. Definitely it seems they are busy in the background and next quarter or two should be very busy in my opinion.
    The Company is very keen on the WA, QLD and SA markets and believe plenty can be had here.

3. My main concern was the advertising of the company and "getting the word" out to the general public. The company is severely undervalued in my opinion with the amount of revenue and EBITDA the Company is attributed with. Roughly capped at $14,m with around $5,m cash is hugely undervalued. The board have reassured me somewhat that they will be releasing a presentation early next year once they have a few more contracts and also another 4C released.

4. I did raise whether it would be a good idea to get onboard a broker. We did discuss a few names of which I will keep private. One of the directors did tell me Morgans brokerhouse have been interested. The Company feels however this is all a timing issue again and are wary of mischievous behaviors by brokers. Of course it is also a fine line by getting them in too early along with introducing liquidity.

5. I have read on here regarding buy back and I did prompt them with this idea. The Company feels that buyback may give out wrong impression to the market as it is normally attributed with not much in the pipeline. Another off the cuff remark I heard was the money is needed for the future with potential new contracts and also new offices touted also.

6. The company is very happy with the new additions on the board and their background and serious pedigree.

7. A comparison one of the directors made and their method of attack for the Company is APM Human Service Limited (APM.ax). Of course APM is very much bigger but they are hoping to follow a similar plan for the company.

All in all I am excited to hold GO2 and my full disclosure is I will be looking to get more at around where Darren Cooper bought as it presents great value for the future.
    I feel we are blessed getting in at these levels and we all agreed the Company is on the cusp and with hard work I don't see why the Company cannot be around $50,m valuation.

NOTE - The comments and observations are mine. I am in no way affiliated with the Company or any Broker apart from being a sole trader.

Good Luck to All Shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GO2 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.