OJC 10.3% 16.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

You do understand that in mining, projects come to end of life...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    You do understand that in mining, projects come to end of life and new ones are sought, that's why mining is cyclical ?

I can only comment on the period since the DR arbitration claim, recent project exploration and moves towards jorc and financial modelling study - which ccoincide with the bottom of the cycle I guess if you use the chart share price. (which is up about 30%)

your choice to get on board or not at the end of the day, but with the above in mind, you don't see all of Brian's own on-market and SPP buying as a bullish signal ? it's in the magniutude of $1m or maybe even higher during the last 12 months. re-iterate on-market not performance rights and bonuses.

But what I notice is that FOD has hit new lows 2.1c recenlty, also I could drag out the 2016 and 2020 Investor Presentations which sprout on about the promises and entry into petrol-convenience stores

(yeah 2016 that this same emty promise has been being regurgitated since, if you did go back and check those two presentations, you'll note the Directors of the Board back then and if you do a little bit more digging you'll find that those same directors that are still in the Top 20 as major sharehodlers but no longer Directors ?- last time I checked anyway)

Did you also look into during 2016, FOD was going to buy Matt Bailey's Pty Ltd company for quite a substantial amount ? Oh wait a second, other FOD Board Members changed their mind and voted it down very soon after the announcement was made, within a month I think from memory

I'm sorry to say this, but when you do all the hard yards and research the historic annoucnements a very consistent theme comes across as to who benefits from FOD being in business, and IMO it is not shareholders as I don't recall there ever being a dividend and everyone knows the slide the share price has been in.

If you yourself have come to FOD through the "Investment Newsletter coverage", you do realise that those newsletters are "commisioned by the company" ie they pay to be included in them, and unfortunately that initial boost to the share price when they initiated coverage and it shot to 4.6c ?? was probably the exit opportunity many people missed despite having possibly paid higher to enter FOD.

Also I note with FOD at currently 2.1c, Have any of the current Board or Key Managemenrt Personnel been buying this dip on market ? Especialy the CEO and Secretary with their finance backgrounds ? Actual on-market hard earned cash being spent and paid to some other FOD shareholder who happens to be selling ? Surely those with Finance backgrounds would be leaping at these prices if it truly were a good short to medium or even long term decision.

All the best, hopefully you're not too deep underwater and for those who choose to hold and ride it out then GLTAH I guess.

Last edited by signalFollower: 22/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.015(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $47.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 16.0¢ 14.0¢ $12.92K 84.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27500 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 10250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.