OJC 0.00% 18.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

maybe the larger ones stand to gain in other ways with him being...

1. 2,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    maybe the larger ones stand to gain in other ways with him being there ?

anyway I am glad for having sold out, this is the summary of the last little period as I understand it:

• 2 years of Jobkeeper subsidy totalling 3/4 of a million dollars to still deliver losses
    • 3 years before debt is planning to be extinguished (so dividends couldn't be prior to that if management are being responsible)
    • no talk of being NPAT profitable in the Investor Presentations, still more promoting of EBITDA (or maybe it was EBIT)
    • another round of "retention" options (and possible dilution) to keep key management people on-board @ 3.5c
    • Norman still at the helm, with nothing having eventuated on "China expansion" (cue broken record)
    • negligible sales revenue growth YoY
    • notably, there has not been any on-market purchasing by insiders either, suggesting they don't beleive the company is cheap or they're not confident in its future ?

the company seems to be existing (just that is) merely to keep people employed.

what I don't get is why the substantial and founding holders keep holding, Bailey, Martino and newly crowned 5%er Batman Holdings ? obvioulsy they didn't mount a coup at the AGM with those resoution votes all going to the FOR vote.

gltah - on the numbers it seems you'll need it
    Last edited by signalFollower: 26/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.